We're starting a new monthly series! We love Charleston so much + tell people all the time that we are so lucky to get to live in a city that most people only get to visit. But we also know that when we travel we want to know where the locals go. Here's your local insider look at what we think is awesome around town.
Here's what we went around asking:
- How long have you lived in Charleston?
- What is your favorite thing about the people of Charleston?
- What is your favorite restaurant in Charleston?
- What is a secret spot that only locals know about?
- When you have family/ friends in town to visit, what do you take them to do?
- Why do you heart Charleston? ;)
Owner of Charleston Lash and Beauty Bar
- 20 years
- The people are friendly
- Halls Chophouse (This one is just down from the office on King Street)
- I can't tell, it's a secret ;)
- Shem Creek to watch Dolphins
- I love that there's always something to do. Festivals, expos, events, parties, concerts, etc.
Founding Team Member of Pink Wolf Racing and Chef at Charleston Grill
- a little over 3 years
- the wide variety of culture and we ALL love the beach
- Hall's Chophouse (we're starting to see a trend here)
- Gueren's Bridge Road 😁
- Motorcycle rides, out to eat at the newest restaurants in town and deep sea fishing
- The warm weather year round, the constant booming in business and the beautiful scenery